Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Specify algorithms for computing line-box intrusion into float's margin box.

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 17:33:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> you have some float, for a given line-box, how far into that shape can I go?

My naive answer is "you can't" - the line box and the float area cannot intersect.

We will definitely need to spec how the shape and shape-margin build up the float area in point, line and inverted area cases. I'm not clear what we need to spec for a particular float area and line box beyond "don't intersect."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2949#issuecomment-407834873 using your GitHub account