Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations-1] Removing the target of an animation has different behaviour between CSS Animations, CSS Transitions and Web Animations

From: Antoine Quint via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:08:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
What I wonder though is what procedure is expected to run as a result of an element with a style-originated animation no longer participating in the cascade. It seems to me that both Chrome and Firefox do something similar to calling cancel() on the animation, but I can't find spec text that makes this clear.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by graouts
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2948#issuecomment-407718255 using your GitHub account