Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-2] subgrid border/padding/margin

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 23:42:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Alright, committed changes based on the WG discussion! Had to think through a bit what happens when there's items with different spans in that last occupied column and varying configurations of fixed/auto tracks, but I think I got it right. @MatsPalmgren @tabatkins @FremyCompany I can haz review?

Spec: https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid-2/#subgrid-edge-placeholders
Changeset: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/c2e0acf5da649d8e918954618c4a31418ee79508

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2592#issuecomment-407586691 using your GitHub account