Re: [csswg-drafts] Resolve values of attr() functions in a custom property

From: 張俊芝 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 07:26:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the reply. @tabatkins

But it's still not very clear to me why it can't be done. Right now my wild guess is, by saying that it can't be done, you implied that this would somehow result in significant performance costs, so that not realisic to implement(i.e. it can't be done).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Zhang-Junzhi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2946#issuecomment-407308566 using your GitHub account