Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain] Is it ok that contain:layout is a CB for fixpos/abspos descendants but doesn't establish a stacking context?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:21:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As we're not trying to introduce any new complicated thing here, I'd be perfectly fine with creating a new stacking context as well even if it isn't strictly necessary, if that makes things simpler, which seems to be the case in Gecko.

Is that OK for blink? @eaenet @mrego

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2942#issuecomment-406786155 using your GitHub account