Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-1] Replace steps of set a CSS declaration with some constraints

From: Geoffrey Sneddon via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:01:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Because of this, the change to Firefox has been put behind a pref and off by default, and the change to Chrome has been backed out.

So what's the current behaviour? How interoperable are they? What would it take to converge behaviour in some other way to what we previously resolved in #1898?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsnedders
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2924#issuecomment-406223958 using your GitHub account