Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] consider moving part-mapping to style rules

From: fergald via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 05:25:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@rniwa @domenic @tabatkins please take a look at this idea. I'm not a huge fan of it (having already implemented the existing spec). It seems a bit weird and is quite different to the existing proposal but it does seem to have some upsides and I don't see an immediate reason to dismiss it. It would be great to hear strong reasons one way or the other.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fergald
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2904#issuecomment-405813043 using your GitHub account