Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts] IDL for attributes

From: Ryosuke Niwa via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 05:12:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't know what to say other than that I disagree with your proposition that we'd have to wait for developer feedback to define a sensible IDL attribute.

I think the only path forward I can see is to avoid adding any IDL attribute at all since that's the least common denominator we can all agree on, and doesn't block us from adding the feature and/or adding new IDL attribute in the future as needs come up.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rniwa
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2414#issuecomment-405811049 using your GitHub account