Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] A single leading white-space should prevent word breaking honoring white-space: pre-wrap

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 15:07:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I can understand and agree that breaking opportunities introduced by break-all have the same priority than the ones introduced by pre-wrap. However, how we can decide then what opportunity is better ? In the cases we are evaluating here, we can either break after the leading white-space or after the first character. Both prevents overflow (assuming 2ch width). Should we leave it open to the UA then ?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2907#issuecomment-404861540 using your GitHub account