Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-logical] Logical properties should be animatable like the physical ones

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 22:31:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

I was also wondering about this. https://drafts.csswg.org/css-writing-modes/#propdef-text-orientation says `text-orientation: upright`
> causes the used value of `direction` to be `ltr`,

but according to CSS Logical the dependency is with the

> element’s computed values of writing-mode, direction, and text-orientation

so the used value shouldn't matter? I tested and neither Firefox nor Chromium considered this to affect the resolution of logical properties when I specified `direction: rtl`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2751#issuecomment-403640938 using your GitHub account