Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Should we also add scrollbar width control?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 00:17:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As a prior art, Microsoft has [-ms-overflow-style](https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/-ms-overflow-style) property to provide part of the functionality, specifically hiding scrollbar while keep scrollable. That property also allows making scrollbar overlay on Windows, which I'm not sure whether would fit usecases of thin scrollbar.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1958#issuecomment-403328803 using your GitHub account