Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content] Implementations and spec disagree regarding content: url on elements

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 14:08:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think that spec is terribly reliable. It was completely abandoned for a while, and has been cleaned up somewhat, but I'd take the whole thing with a big grain of salt.

The editors (@fantasai @dauwhe ) would know more, but I suspect that for this spec, we're much more interested in aligning the spec with what implementations do (when we can figure out what that is) than in trying to push the implementations to match the spec.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2889#issuecomment-403045269 using your GitHub account