Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] request to pick up the css-nesting proposal

From: Luciano Battagliero via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 16:19:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Literally any feature of any language can be mis-used, right?

You're totally right, and I agree. 😀👍

What I think is important about the "potential disadvantages" that some pointed out it's that maybe we could use them to improve (if it's possible) this feature to discourage them —not sure how that could be possible.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by battaglr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2701#issuecomment-402776990 using your GitHub account