Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] Shorthand for scrollbar colors?

From: Tantek Çelik via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 02:21:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This seems reasonable to me. Now that we also have 'scrollbar-width', do we also want a 'scrollbar' shorthand to do both colors and the width?

Can we rename this issue to something like:
Shorthands for scrollbar colors, and colors + width?

Let’s use this issue to discuss scrollbar shorthands in general.

(Originally published at: http://tantek.com/2018/185/t3/)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tantek
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2879#issuecomment-402588702 using your GitHub account