Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] inherit() function: like var() for parent value, for any property

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 08:00:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
OK, so I misunderstood the approach you are proposing. This approach is probably better to some extent, although I'm a bit concerned that serialization of computed value of properties may not be as well-defined and interoperable as token stream used by custom properties.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2864#issuecomment-402048451 using your GitHub account