Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-properties-values-api-1] What is the computed value of a <transform-list> in the middle of a layout dependent matrix decomposed interpolation?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 06:09:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
_From @shans on October 19, 2017 0:6_

We definitely can't depend on layout to produce computed styles. I think something like your blend suggestion makes sense. Flagging this for discussion with the Houdini TF.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2854#issuecomment-401681689 using your GitHub account