Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-4] Port Media Groups section of CSS2.1

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 02:23:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
oops, posted early. Also: `will-change` and custom properties says they're for all.

But piling up on animations and transitions, interactive definitely doesn't seem right, since e-ink devices are interactive, but don't (typically) support transitions and animations.

Anyway, other than saying "this property is not supported in implementations where it doesn't make sense, which we're not 100% sure how to categorize", I don't see how this does anything useful. I'd just drop it.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2413#issuecomment-401654501 using your GitHub account