Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4]: How should a selected spelling error be painted?

From: shallawa via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 22:17:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think the second picture is the correct one.

According to the spec:

> The ::selection overlay is drawn over the ::spelling-error overlay which is drawn over the ::grammar-error overlay.

I think this means the spelling-error overlay has to be drawn first which will draw the text with red color. Then the selection highlight overlay should be drawn next which will fill the selection rectangle with lightblue color.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by shallawa
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2850#issuecomment-401637159 using your GitHub account