Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS3] Border width rounding clarification

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:08:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `Border width rounding clarification`.

&lt;dael> Topic: Border width rounding clarification<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2114<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: Is dbaron or fantasai able to summerize?<br>
&lt;dael> dbaron: I could attempt to, but I'm not sure why it's agenda+. It's a long issue and I"m not sure what fantasai wanted group opinion on<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: I'm fine postponing until fantasai joines the call. WE can ask her.<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2114#issuecomment-369309797 using your GitHub account