Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-2018] CSS Snapshot 2018

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:11:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `CSS Snapshot 2018`.

&lt;dael> Topic: CSS Snapshot 2018<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2281<br>
&lt;dael> Chris: I listed a few things, florian added more. I'd like more discussion. diting work is small. I think we should be able to do this quickly if we can agree on in and out.<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Shall we have this as a reminder to look at the thread?<br>
&lt;dael> Chris: Sure.<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: There are suggestions in the thread. If people could add their opinions perhaps we can resolve on a future call.<br>
&lt;dael> florian: Reminder to TabAtkins there is a bug in bikeshead or my brain and indexes aren't gen properly. Please look at that.<br>
&lt;dael> TabAtkins: Cool.<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Hopefully we can ge tthat squared away.<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2281#issuecomment-367399552 using your GitHub account