Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Trigonometric functions

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:51:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@ewilligers Yeah, that set looks useful as a first pass.  More general roots and powers might be useful in the future, but we should wait and see what the uptake is on these; they cover the vast majority of what you want to do in trig.

(I'd prefer the `asin`/etc wording, to match JS.)

As @AmeliaBR suggests, we can leave off constants for now. I think it's probably best to address them thru the `env()` function, as that nicely namespaces them for use everywhere.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2331#issuecomment-367098208 using your GitHub account