[csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] Define steps / an algorithm perform a scroll in a given direction without an explicit position

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:03:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [cssom-view] Define steps / an algorithm perform a scroll in a given direction without an explicit position ==
While trying to define (in a part of https://wicg.github.io/spatial-navigation/ that will become a Pull Requestion against UI-Events when it matures) what happens when you press keys, and more specifically arrow keys, I've found myself wanting to refer to an algorithm that defines  how to perform a scroll in a given direction without an explicit position. I thought I'd find it in CSSOM-View, but it wasn't there.

For now, [I've rolled my own](https://wicg.github.io/spatial-navigation/#directionally-scroll-an-element), but this feels like it does belong in CSSOM-VIEW.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2323 using your GitHub account