Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-3] @font-face font-variant cannot easily be reverted to default

From: Mike Bremford via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 19:41:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
On re-reading this I need to follow myself up. First, I'm aware you probably wrote the spec Chris so I'm wincing slightly as it looks like I'm trying to correct your interpretation of it :-) Not my intention, sorry if it came across that way.

Second, from testing here it looks like "font-variant" in a @font-face rule is only supported by webkit currently, with the existing implementation slightly buggy anyway. So any change of behaviour by adding a new "none" keyword to the various font-varant features is, practically, irrelevant.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by faceless2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2265#issuecomment-363198039 using your GitHub account