Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-3] @font-face font-variant cannot easily be reverted to default

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:21:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Finally, I've created a pull request (hopefully; still getting my head around git) for two new testcases for this behaviour, as I could find none. They build on your tests Chris, I've put an explanation of the logic in the comments which hopefully will help make sense of them (or alternatively, highlight where I've misunderstood the specification). Pull request is w3c/web-platform-tests#9397

Thanks for doing that. Creating tests for that section was on my 'get around to it' pile for a while. I just reviewed and approved the tests.

I think that `normal` and `none` are distinct and would merit separate keywords (sorry my attempt to explain that was less than clear). `normal` is typical CSS `auto`-like "do whatever you normally do" while `none` really is "switch everything off".

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2265#issuecomment-365764358 using your GitHub account