Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing-3] Spec disagrees with reality on how min-content / max-content contribution is computed for elements w/ intrinsic aspect ratio & percent size in opposite dimension

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 19:31:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oops, sorry! I got my github issues mixed up and thought this one was #2248 (since I had that one on the mind from discussing it yesterday). :)

I'll move my previous comment over to that github-issue, and page this issue back into my mind & review the changes correctly this time.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2128#issuecomment-362376319 using your GitHub account