Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Starting point can be off-screen (#3391)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:58:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/129#issuecomment-436188715
Originally created by @hugoholgersson on *Tue, 06 Nov 2018 09:35:18 GMT*

---
That was not my concern (I do understand that spatnav only considers visible candidates).

Look at this example:

![where_to_go](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/24312745/48054705-308e6e80-e1ae-11e8-816e-80c2785a9d41.png)

On `Down`, where do you expect focus to go? C or D? As a user who cannot see A and who is completely unaware of A, I'd expect focus to go to first element in the direction, C.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3391#issuecomment-443620491 using your GitHub account