Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] font property descriptors for variable fonts

From: jfkthame via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:41:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Your page suggests that Edge ignores font-weight descriptor. It is not ignored, it used for font matching. You can see WPT tests we submitted for relevant test cases. Thing that we don't do is clamping.

Right; I should have explicitly noted that this testcase is specifically about clamping the used value of the property. I've clarified the note on the page.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jfkthame
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2485#issuecomment-378354212 using your GitHub account