Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox][css-grid] Intrinsic sizing with ∑flex < 1 is broken

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 01:15:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Another Issue, with step 3 of the current draft 9.9.1 algorithm (where we divide each flex-grow or flex-shrink factors by their sum) -- what if the flex factors are all 0? Then their sum is 0, which is less than 1, so the algorithm instructs us to divide each flex factor by that sum.  So we divide 0/0 which is undefined.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1735#issuecomment-330716953 using your GitHub account