Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox][css-grid] Intrinsic sizing with ∑flex < 1 is broken

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 01:20:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Two readability issues with step 3:
 * It's currently written as two unrelated parts: (a) find the largest mcff on each line, (b) rescale the flex factors.  Is there a reason those are grouped together as a single "step 3"?  It seems like they'd be clearer as two separate steps.
 * The second part (the part I called "(b)" here) is written in a way that suggests it only happens for one particular line. (It says "If the sum ... on **that line**")  I think it really wants to say "on **each line**"?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1735#issuecomment-330717704 using your GitHub account