[csswg-drafts] [css-align] Simple outline of baseline section needed

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 14:51:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
r12a has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-align] Simple outline of baseline section needed ==
9. Baseline Alignment Details
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-align/#baseline-rules

I would really appreciate a brief summary of how this works without having to understand all the details and follow links to all the specs.  For instance (and in particular) I still don't understand which baseline is used for a line containing latin and japanese text (ie. alphabetic or low?) or say arabic and hindi (alphabetic or hanging?).

This comment was discussed by the i18n WG.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1790 using your GitHub account