Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby] Ruby text and browser minimal font size

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 23:04:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> One thing I'm concerned is that, ignoring this setting on certain elements effectively opens a door to authors to completely escape from it, which might also be unfortunate.

Some new thought on this: I don't think this is something we really need to be concerned, because modern CSS already has approaches to bypass the minimum font restriction, if authors really want. e.g. they can use transform to resize the whole area to produce a smaller size.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1917#issuecomment-340310556 using your GitHub account