Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] Functional pseudo-class like :matches() with 0 specificity

From: Matt Brundage via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 20:15:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Stolzenhain , For the longest time, I've half-jokingly suggested to my coworkers that we need a complementary `!unimportant` keyword that we could apply to a selector. It's good to see that this basic concept is getting some traction.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mattbrundage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1170#issuecomment-336556377 using your GitHub account