Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Referring to the multicol element / container

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 23:16:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm happy to bring this up on a call and get a resolution for this, but I think in general a resolution should not be required for this kind of change. I'm assuming there is no normative requirement for implementations being modified here - it's just spec terms we're changing for clarity.

(and I'm +1 as long as well all agree never to coin a 'multicoltainer' term)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1965#issuecomment-346192640 using your GitHub account