Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] add overflow-block and overflow-inline to support CSS Writing Modes

From: Eric Shepherd via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:59:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Obviously per the title of this issue, I think adding `overflow-block` and `overflow-inline` properties to CSS makes sense, given how other related properties are handled.

I agree though that supporting a syntax like the following would also be helpful:

`overflow: relative? && [ <length> | <percentage> | auto ]{1,2}`

(or `logical` instead of `relative`, whichever is settled upon in the end elsewhere in CSS-land)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by a2sheppy
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2000#issuecomment-346174881 using your GitHub account