Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Disabling image animation

From: MarjaE2 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 23:26:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't know much about programming, but I get nasty migraines and other symptoms from flashing, zooming, and some other animation. Some people get seizures. So it can be important for users to be able to disable animation [including transform and transition and so on], easily, and before we get hit by the animation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MarjaE2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1615#issuecomment-343701621 using your GitHub account