Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Change the pointer cursor to indicate any interactive element.

From: Adam Silver via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 08:14:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@kizu, what did I say to cause you to think I was being passive aggressive? I don't see which part of my feedback wasn't constructive. Surely it's you that's derailed the conversation by moving the subject away from the cursor and toward me/my apparent tone/etc.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by adamsilver
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1936#issuecomment-341956184 using your GitHub account