Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Change the pointer cursor to indicate any interactive element.

From: Roman Komarov via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 08:31:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@adamsilver Your first comment here looks much like a “straw man argument”. Your second comment confirms that you're not interested in a conversation about the topic, so this is the last time I'd ask you: if you want to be constructive, you can contribute to the conversation by either reformulating the wording that you find incorrect and/or by presenting your arguments without the snark. Otherwise, I would just need to stop to interact with you here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by kizu
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1936#issuecomment-341956977 using your GitHub account