Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables-3] Recommending to implement fixed header table by css

From: Smalllong via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 15:09:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I strongly support this proposal. Fixed, or sticky thead and tfoot are commonly used nowadays. However, it's not easy to achieve these effects by now. Since thead and tbody elements already exists, I think it's not hard for user agents to scroll tbody without affecting thead. I'm tired of using two tables to achieve this effect.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smalllong
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/858#issuecomment-303429353 using your GitHub account