[csswg-drafts] [css-align] should be clearer about whether 'align-content' applies to single-line flex containers

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 19:57:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dbaron has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-align] should be clearer about whether 'align-content' applies to single-line flex containers ==
In flexbox, [it was clear that](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox-1/#propdef-align-content) align-content only applies to multiline flex containers.

But the alignment spec [says](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-align/#distribution-flex):

> For align-content, the flex lines.

This wording makes it sound like it might do something for single-line flex containers.  I tend to think it should be clearer that it doesn't.  But if, instead, the intent is that it does, I think it should be much more explicit.  (And I'd be a little worried about compatibility.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1421 using your GitHub account