Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] In section 9.9.1, the link for "max-content contributions" of flex items should point to flex-item-specific text

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 17:41:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Note that section 9.9.3 (the section that I'm suggesting we link to) *does* contain links to the general CSS3-Sizing definitions of min/max-content contributions.

So we'd still have those definitions wired up here -- we'll just be linking to the more specific & relevant definitions first.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1419#issuecomment-302887873 using your GitHub account