[csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] In section 9.9.1, the link for "max-content contributions" of flex items should point to flex-item-specific text

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 17:32:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dholbert has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

[Flexbox section 9.9.1 "Flex Container Intrinsic Main Sizes"](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox/#intrinsic-main-sizes) starts out like so:

Here, "max-content contribution size" is linked to the [generic text about max-content contributions](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-sizing-3/#max-content-contribution) in CSS3-Sizing.  This isn't particularly helpful in hinting at what quantity should actually be used in the arithmetic described here.

Instead, that term should ink to [Flexbox section 9.9.3 "Flex Item Intrinsic Size Contributions"](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox/#intrinsic-item-contributions) which is where we actually mathematically define what a flex item's contribution is.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1419 using your GitHub account