Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display][css-ruby] Does inlinification really need recursion?

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 00:43:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So, there are three definitions being considered here:
  - Display's definition that blocks are recursively turned into inline boxes
  - Ruby's definition that blocks are turned into inline-blocks.

I think either definition is reasonable. Agree with Tab that we should be consistent across ruby and run-ins, but I don't have a compelling reason to prefer one or the other.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1341#issuecomment-301643296 using your GitHub account