Re: [csswg-drafts] [css3-positioning] [cssom] getComputedStyle should return "auto" for position:sticky if applicable

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 20:19:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
"auto" is definitely what we want.  Position doesn't define the used values properly, but a stickypos element should definitely retain "auto" in used values for t/r/b/l, as that's meaningfully different from a length.  (Vs an abspos, where they indicate "do some math for me to figure out the lengths to use", or relpos, where they just mean "0px".)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1346#issuecomment-300600545 using your GitHub account