Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] <position> is a lie

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 18:25:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, it's a recent decision (the April f2f meeting) to try and limit the usage of 3-value position as much as possible. We'll try and remove support for it from places where we can, and amend the definitions to explicitly use the 3-value-included production when proven necessary.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1338#issuecomment-300258447 using your GitHub account