Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Add easing functions to color stops

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 17:53:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Would there be utility in allowing both a <length-percentage> and an interpolation function, as a way of modifying the shape of the interpolation? Or too many curves being smooshed together that way?

How are you imagining that would work?  I think the math would get pretty hairy.

Authors can always break the gradient down into multiple stops if they really want more control.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1332#issuecomment-300248851 using your GitHub account