Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align][css-flexbox][css-grid] Difference between overflow behaviour when aligning and justifying to start and end in flexbox and grid

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 23:29:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh, and, as Rachel points out here, [the spec](https://www.w3.org/TR/css-align-3/#overflow-scroll-position) requires making the overflowing content visible when `overflow: auto` is set on the same element that has `align-content`/`justify-content`. So between that and the safe/unsafe handling described in the comment above, I think we've handled the issue spec-wise, and maybe implementations need to follow up.

@rachelandrew Can you confirm if everything here looks good to you, or if you have some concerns that aren't addressed? :)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/751#issuecomment-298789418 using your GitHub account