Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images-4] Editorial: comma is incorrect in syntax graph in 2.3. Gradient Color-Stops

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 23:50:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins Not sure I follow. In this case, the commas *are* separating things, no? I didn’t add any commas to the grammar, just grouped the existing ones. Also, if commas are implicitly omittable, why do we even have the `#` quantifier? We could just use `+` then!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/976#issuecomment-290260614 using your GitHub account