[csswg-drafts] [css-contain-1] Use proper HTML in markup example

From: Thierry Koblentz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:30:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
thierryk has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-contain-1] Use proper HTML in markup example ==
In [section 2 (Strong
Containment)](https://www.w3.org/TR/css-contain-1/#contain-property),
the markup example is as follow:

```html
  <aside class='sidebar'>...</aside>
  <article class='messages'>
    <section class='message'>
      Lol, check out this dog: images.example.com/jsK3jkl
    </section>
    <section class='message'>
      I had a ham sandwich today. #goodtimes
    </section>
    <section class='message'>
      I have political opinions that you need to hear!
    </section>
    …
  </article>
```

I do not think this is a proper use of `<section>` (as sections
"should" have headings). Looking at the repetition of the class
`message` I'd suggest using a `ul` inside `article` with `li`
replacing `section`; but other constructs could work as well&mdash;it
is just that I don't think `section` is the right element here.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1058 using your GitHub
account