Re: [csswg-drafts] Meta: Prefixed spec labels in issue titles considered harmful

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 10:20:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Most people don't have permission to add label. Not sure if it is
possible to allow all people to add labels.

Also I mostly read discussions from email notification, so the prefix
is still useful to me. I can skip issues related to specs I don't
follow directly by just reading the title. Not sure about other
people.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1057#issuecomment-281953119