Re: [csswg-drafts] Meta: Prefixed spec labels in issue titles considered harmful

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:08:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm also email-dominant. (I think the biggest problem with GitHub
notifications is the prefixing with [w3c/csswg-drafts] which is
*useless*, but I have a script that strips that from my mailbox.)

As you mention, it's mostly the cross-spec issues that are affected,
and there aren't terribly many of that. There's the Flex/Grid/Align
combos which are fairly common, but they should become rarer as Align
stabilizes.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1057#issuecomment-282089249